APG Treasury & Trading Development is part of Treasury & Trading within APG Asset Management N.V. Our services are catered to the pension fund clients and Investment pools of APG AM NV.
Treasury & Trading Development operates on the crossroads of financial markets; Legal; Compliance; Regulatory & Tax as well as the agile community. The Treasury & Trading landscape / infrastructure is vital for an asset manager as APG. The Treasury & Trading Development department is dedicated to the implementation of new strategies and/or regulatory initiatives in the field of Treasury & Trading. Within CIO this department takes the lead in contract negotiations with clearers, banks and custodians from the economical/business perspective. Trading acts in various asset classes, listed and cleared, such as Fixed Income; Credits; Currency; Equity; Commodity and Money Markets. Together with the Head of Treasury & Trading, Treasury & Trading Development leads on various dossiers. Teaming up with Legal, Compliance and Regulatory, Fiduciary Management, Risk, Operations, IT and within Treasury & Trading is important.
Current team size: 3 FTE.
As Treasury & Trading Development Manager you:
- Are responsible for new strategies and/or regulatory initiatives in the Treasury & Trading landscape: monitoring; analyzing; decide on impact; implement;
- Will have a dialogue external with clearers; banks and custodians on run and new initiatives as well as internal with the several trading desks and the value streams.
- Are the Front Office lead in T&T contract negotiations: legal and economics;
- Operate on the crossroads of Financial markets, Technology, Legal, Regulatory, Tax, Compliance and the Value Streams (IT);
- Are the SPOC for the PM organization on T&T related matters like: New Products; Clearing; Regulatory changes; Counterparties; New counterparty set up;
- Will provide clients proactively with insightful, relevant and necessary information on Treasury & Trading related topics.