About the team you will be part of
The External Reporting & Valuation department is a team of specialists reporting to the Chief Finance and Risk Officer of APG Asset Management NV (APG AM). In general, the team is responsible for setting and verifying the compliance of policies related to financial reporting on and valuation of assets under management of APG clients. The team maintains an extensive network of internal and external stakeholders in the Netherlands as well in New York and Hongkong.
About the team members
The External Reporting & Valuation department currently consists of seven professionals. This team can be described as informal, pro-active, hands-on and highly skilled. We take initiatives on multiple topics and participate in projects as a catalyst, focusing primarily on the consequences and solutions of new and changed activities from a reporting and/or valuation perspective.
About the available position
The areas of expertise of our department are:
- Setting reporting policies for annual reports for Clients, Pools and SPVs.
- Setting reporting policies for regulatory reports to supervisory authorities (FTK, AIFMD, MESRAP).
- Monitoring financial statements process of pools, SPVs and clients.
- Managing financial statement audits.
- Coordinating subsequent events process.
- Expertise Center on accounting and audit related topics.
- Participating in Audit Committee clients.
- Setting policies on pricing and valuation of assets under management.
- Oversight and monitoring of pricing and valuation processes.
- Membership (chair & secretary) of Valuation Committee.
- Expertise center on valuation topics.
- Assess new investment deals for valuation and reporting requirements.