At CFRO Global Enterprise Risk Management of APG Asset Management, you will have a unique opportunity to delve into the dynamic world of asset management from a 2nd line risk management perspective. Global Enterprise Risk Management has a focus on non-financial risks.
Within the ERM department, the ERM Data & Technology Risk team consists of enthusiastic colleagues that contribute to the digital ambitions of APG Asset Management by performing high standard 2nd line risk management. As APG has a strong ambition on digital developments, our risk management approach is changing rapidly. With your open mind for new techniques, technologies & methodologies, you are committed to working with the business to make our data & technology risk management excel. Are you here to join our department?
As a Risk Manager with focus on data & technology, your main responsibilities include:
- proactively provide advice to our internal and external business partners;
- identify risks in the organization and coordinate an adequate response;
- develop and maintain the risk framework in collaboration with 1st line;
- challenge and co-facilitate risk(self)assessments and cloud risk assessments;
- contribute to the development and implementation of new methodologies & technology solutions;
- liaise with internal audit and our external auditor;
- promote risk awareness;
- coordinate and participate in multidisciplinary change programs;
- ensure up to date knowledge of and insight in the data & technology environment of our asset management processes and change programs.
You work closely together with colleagues at our locations in Amsterdam, Heerlen, Hong Kong and New York and your business counterparts. Your main location will be the APG office in Amsterdam or Heerlen, combined with working from home, depending on your preference.