As (Senior) QA Officer you will ensure that appropriate governance is in place on global scale, all applicable compliance standards and controls are defined, implemented, maintained and monitored for IT services and processes. This is done through managing and testing of controls, monitoring and analyzing evidence, coordinating internal and external audits and defining adequate follow up on risk and audit findings. You will improve the integrated (Cobit based) control framework through automation of controls, control dashboards and adequate IPE testing. You also ensure that all quality standards are met by using proven quality assurance methods, tools and techniques.
You assure and maintain a professional partnership with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external. This means, amongst others, aligning with AM board, AM business, value streams, risk management, internal auditors, AM offices in US and Asia region, other business partners within APG Group as well as external auditors/supervisors and IT/Cloud/ASP providers.
Key Tasks and responsibilities
- Define, implement and communicate quality policies, processes and procedures.
- Design, implement, monitor and report on all relevant IT controls.
- Coordinate all internal and external audits, on a global scale.
- Analyze and follow up of risk items and audit findings.
- Drive improvements within the global IT domain, based on risk, control and audit results.
You will perform as a Senior Specialist in the IT governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) field.
Your work is based in Amsterdam or Heerlen, depending on where you live, where occasionally traveling to the other office will be required.