If you work at CFRO Enterprise Risk Management of APG Asset Management, you will have more than just a job. As an Enterprise Risk Manager you will have a unique opportunity to delve into the dynamic asset management world from an enterprise risk management perspective. And as APG embraces new technological developments, our operational risk management is also changing rapidly. With your open mind for new techniques, such as process mining, robotic process automation, data analytics and virtualization-based reporting tools, you are committed to working with the business on efficient and effective risk management, for example by implementing continuous risk monitoring. Are you here to join our department?’
Your focus area will be Investment Operations. This includes registration of private investments, trade processing, data management, cash management and reporting. You will be the contactperson, jointy with a senior colleague.
As a (Junior) Enterprise Risk Manager, you will do the following:
- develop your knowledge and insight into our asset management activities, especially for your focus area Investment Operations, where the back office activities for our investments are taking place such as trade processing, valuation, reporting.
- develop and maintain the control framework and our ISAE reports;
- assess and discuss the effectiveness of the management testing cycle;
- assess issues and audit findings and monitoring of follow-up actions;
- initiate and facilitate risk(self)assessments;
- contribute to the development and implementation of new technology;
- participate in CFRO "crossteams" in which we work together from the various CFRO expertise on 2nd line risk opinions on a wide range of topics;
- liaising with internal audit and our external auditor;
- promote to risk awareness.