As a Responsible Investment agile team we design, build and maintain a suite of investment decision support systems that enable our business to make just and informed decisions on ESG related topics. Responsible investment is a fast growing area and is one of APG-AM’s main strategic growth pillars for the years to come. Because this field is constantly changing creativity, collaboration and an engineering mentality are essential qualities.You will help us analyzing financial and sustainability data products across various asset classes and support our regulatory agile team to examine the impact of sustainability policies and regulations on investment processes and -decisions. You will support research on a wide range of topics in sustainable finance and identify key datasets required for implementation on our RI platform, furthering our in-house expertise in sustainable investing and decision making.
This is going to be your job
This is what you offer
For this role the team is looking for a person who enjoys working across the chain from requirements gathering to solution implementation.
- Master in Sustainable Finance, Business Intelligence and Smart Services or other relevant area.
- Pro-active attitude, self-starter.
- Team player and able to cooperate with investment teams and other agile teams.
- Test business processes and recommend improvements.
- Can translate functional requests into solid designs.
- Are skilled at quickly solving complex problems and understanding new frameworks and implementations.
- Have an understanding of service-oriented architectures.
- Like to work in an environment based on the Agile and DevOps methodology.
- Show a clear interest in financial markets and specifically in the responsible investment domain.
- Have good interpersonal and consultative skills and can easily communicate in English (written and verbal).
This is where you'll work
We offer you a max. salary € 4.400 based on a 40 hours working week and attractive terms of employment with a focus on flexibility.
- A guaranteed year-end bonus of 8.33%.
- Ample attention to your vitality and personal development.
- Hybrid working: at home and in one of our superb offices.
- And of course a well organized pension.
For pension provider APG, pensions are about people, life and how we live together. Through careful asset management, pension administration, communication and advice, APG wants to help build a decent future in which we share our well-being and prosperity honestly and sustainably. For present and future generations. For today, tomorrow and beyond.
APG is committed to serving 4.7 million people in the Netherlands. That explains the importance we attach to reflecting Dutch society. To that end, APG strives for an inclusive work environment in which everyone can be themselves and their unique qualities are embraced.
Choosing APG means choosing a job in which you contribute to a bright future. Don’t delay, apply today!
More information? Please contact recruiter Mohamed Chaaibi via email@example.com or Remie Spanjerberg via firstname.lastname@example.org, who can tell you more about the specific position.
Do you see a future with APG? Apply with a cv and cover letter and show us what motivates you.
A pre-employment screening is part of the procedure.
This vacancy was published internally and externally at the same time. In case of equal fitness for the position, internal candidates have priority in the selection procedure. We thank you for your understanding.