You manage and support all applications that our team is responsible for, with marklogic as one of the focus applications. The applications are part of the Regulatory/Compliance system landscape.
As an Application Manager you are part of the Run processes, but you are also familiar with Change processes and the Agile way of working. You are responsible for the following:
- Acting as an intermediary between the company and internal and external suppliers;
- Supporting our first- and second-line support in the event of complex disruptions and problems;
- Managing maintenance, security, availability, capacity, reliability, performance, usability and continuity;
- Advising on solution-oriented choices and contributing to decision-making regarding application management;
- Interaction with both team and end users – front office, back office and IT;
- Participate in late services, restore availability and comply with requests;
- Supporting system, integration and end-user testing and implementation;
- Drafting, maintaining and improving relevant documentation.
- Your work location is Amsterdam or Heerlen (after Covid time), but you are willing to travel to the other office when needed.