On behalf of the Value Stream Invest Money at APG, we are looking for a solution architect. In this role you are a specialist in solution direction, non-functional requirements gathering and design advice. You are a specialist in analyzing design solutions, positioning these solutions in the total application landscape and advising the team and the stakeholders on the optimal architecture that fits business requirements. You think in terms of solutions, and are service minded.
You focus specifically on the platform implemented for Alternative Investments Portfolio Analytics & Monitoring (Chronograph, Vidrio, Anaplan and Qlik), its link to downstream systems and the Alternative Investments processes for our Front Office.
As a solution architect you are responsible for, among other things:
- contributing to the (further) development of strategies;
- share & transfer knowledge to the team members;
- advice on solution direction/choices and drive them to a decision;
- advice on common/leading market practice solutions & processes;
- challenge & validate application designs;
- provide training;
- interact with both team as well as end users – front office, back office, IT;
- supporting system, integration, end user testing and deployments.