As a Functional and Technical Application Manager you manage a set of applications, are responsible for one or a limited set of live services for the general health, incident and problem resolution and request fulfillment of standard requests.
You adhere to the established processes and incident resolution methodology and practices, while carrying out your responsibilities. This includes meeting established quality and security standards.
As an Application Manager you are responsible for, among other things:
- management of service expectations;
- acting as an intermediary between business and in- and external suppliers;
- act as third line support, restoration of service and request fulfillment
- manage the maintenance of infrastructure availability, reliability, maintainability, serviceability & continuity requirements;
- resolve the underlying cause of service interruption, and minimize the adverse impact of an application-related service disruption by performing resolution activities, escalation, and problem record updates.