The department is characterized by a strong dynamic, in which the interests of many stakeholders come together. We cooperate intensively with professionals within the APG organization.
In this position you will participate in the day-to-day business of managing APG Asset Management (AM). Since you will be working in a small team, based in Amsterdam, there will be sufficient room for you to develop as a professional within the organization of APG.
Important tasks of the deputy company secretary include:
- taking care of the planning and preparation of the meetings of the Management and the Supervisory Board of APG AM and the APG AM works council;
- coordinating and monitoring the follow-up of actions, as agreed on in these meetings;
- acting as coordinator and linking pin within the broader APG organization, by ensuring the agendas of the meetings include the relevant and most urgent topics to be addressed and ensuring an effective and efficient follow-up and communication of decisions taken;
- monitoring (on behalf of the Global Networks & Peers department of APG AM) APG AM’s Corporate Memberships and assisting that department wrt the global network activities;
- taking minutes of above-mentioned meetings;
- handling all corporate housekeeping of APG AM;
- coordinating with Finance department the annual report process for APG AM;
- acting as backup of the company secretary.