Within the Compliance department, IT systems and data are becoming key elements in the working methods of APG AM. The risk management process is aimed at monitoring the risk profile and the effectiveness of risk management. Within the Compliance department the Monitoring & Reporting Compliance Officer will have a crucial critically role in the process of monitoring risks. This is a continuous process of design, execution, analytics, reporting en proposing enhancements. At the same time we are preparing ourselves for a more digital future in which data analytics, artificial intelligence and real-time monitoring and dashboarding of compliance risk are key.
Key elements are:
- Development controls focused monitoring framework
- Set up of the annual risk based monitoring plan
- Execution of Second line Monitoring
- Compliance reporting (i.a. quarterly compliance reports, dashboards on key risk areas, annual report)
- Global oversight monitoring
- Monitoring and challenge the draft quarterly reporting of oversees teams.