You will be responsible for:
- Primary day-to-day contact, in close cooperation with the current Senior Client Manager.
- Conducting the overall control regarding all asset management activities related to the client;
- Organizing and managing the Client Assignment process including the planning of deliverables with the clients and the subsequent allocation of team resources;
- Answering (in writing or verbally) all kind of questions from Executive Office and board of trustee members;
- Participation in client meetings and advisory committee and board meetings and advising the pension fund -in close cooperation with other Fiduciary colleagues- with respect to all asset management related topics;
- Ensuring that the advices that are delivered to our clients are independent, of a high quality level and meet client expectations.
- Building and maintaining effective and fruitful relationships with all stakeholders, including the various clients, mandate managers, strategic advisors, portfolio managers and second line risk staff.
- Member of the Client Team within the Fiduciary Management Department;
- Managing and evaluating Service Level Agreement process.
- Cooperation with “Rights Management” (Rechtenbeheer) on client overarching topics;
- Leading and contributing to various projects, originated by either APG AM or clients;
You will be part of the department of the Chief Fiduciary Officer which is designed to act as a trusted and independent advisor of our pension fund clients. It advises clients on strategic balance-sheet and investment management strategy, and translates the client strategy into a tangible set of mandates. The Client Management Team is the primary contact towards our clients.