As a true professional you always think in terms of opportunities and solutions. You will never lose focus on your goal: reducing counterparty credit risk via Collateral and delivering a timely and correct Cash Forecast to the Trading Desk.
As Associate Cash & Collateral Management you will be responsible for:
- reducing the counterparty credit risk via Collateral on the outstanding derivatives portfolio;
- providing the correct cash forecast to the Trading Desk;
- the implementation of improvements in processes, procedures and systems;
- contribute in the implementation of Agile epics (projects), as business representative;
- contribute in the Kaizen team (chain wide continuous improvement initiatives);
- analysis and adequate follow up of exceptions.
At APG you will be part of the Cash & Collateral Management Team within Operations, which is the heart of APG Asset Management (AM). The information recipients must be able to rely on the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information provided by Operations. The data is processed to provide high quality decision making and reporting information for the Front Office, Customers and Supervisors.
The Cash & Collateral Management Team consists of 10 professionals with adequate experience in this area. The team fulfills a crucial function within Operations and has interaction with all other teams and departments at APG Asset Management.
The team is located in Heerlen, after COVID-19 you’re expected to work both in Heerlen and from home. When required you’re willing to work from our Amsterdam office.