You are a professional and embrace changes and flourish in a dynamic environment. You will never lose your focus on your end goal: to deliver reliable products and services of Asset Servicing.
As an Asset Servicing Associate you will be responsible for:
- Processing notifications and issuing relevant event information to Front Office
- Collation and processing of client elections within market deadlines
- Liaise with internal client teams (i.e. accounting groups, portfolio managers, fund tax analysts, legal and compliance advisors, etc.) to ensure proper handling of corporate action events.
- Ensure all corporate action data is received and validated in an accurate and timely manner by sourcing information from external data providers, custodians, and issuers.
- Interpret terms and conditions of corporate action events across various global markets to understand relevant impacts.
- Submit election instructions to the custodians, prior to established market deadline.
- Research and resolve internal client inquiries; effectively communicating with internal and external partners.
- Liaise with custodians, depositories, agents, third party data providers, and issuers to clarify corporate event terms.
- ad hoc exception handling;
- the implementation of improvements in processes, procedures and systems.