The Alternative Investments Administration team consists of 20 professionals. The team performs a critical function at Operations and interacts with all other teams and departments within AM.
The team is based in Heerlen and Amsterdam; this particular position is in Heerlen. After COVID-19 you will work both in Heerlen and from home. You are willing to occasionally work from our office in Amsterdam as and when required.
As a true professional working at the center of the Alternative Investments chain you always think in terms of opportunities and solutions. You never lose focus: delivering reliable and timely administrative records and various reports AND performing a variety of operational activities promptly and correctly for cash flow control and workflow management.
As an Alternative Investments Associate, you will be responsible for:
- the daily execution and administrative processing of financial investment transactions in our systems
- performing daily quality control on information elements and flows supplied by third parties
- periodically preparing various investment-related reports
- carrying through improvements in processes, procedures and systems
- being the central point of contact for the investment portfolio you administer. Various departments and staff members will contact you to meet the information requirement. They include portfolio managers (front office), risk management, data management, cash management.