As a true professional working at the center of the Alternative Investments chain you always think in terms of opportunities and solutions. You never lose focus: delivering reliable and timely administrative records and various reports AND performing a variety of operational activities promptly and correctly for cash flow control and workflow management.
As an Alternative Investments Associate, you will be responsible for:
- the daily execution and administrative processing of financial investment transactions in our systems
- performing daily quality control on information elements and flows supplied by third parties
- periodically preparing various investment-related reports
- carrying through improvements in processes, procedures and systems
- being the central contact for the investment portfolio that you administratively manage. Various departments and officers will approach you for additional information. They include portfolio managers (front office), risk management, data management, cash management.
It is important to bring about a continuous improvement in the quality of service and improve efficiency in how activities are carried out. Affinity with automated data processing and (some) knowledge of programming languages (Python, R) is desirable.
At APG you will be a member of the Alternative Investments Administration team in Operations, the heart of APG Asset Management (AM). The information recipients must be able to rely on the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information provided by Operations. The data is processed to provide high quality decision-making and reporting information to the front office, customers and supervisors.
The Alternative Investments Administration team consists of 20 professionals. The team performs a critical function at Operations and interacts with all other teams and departments within AM.
The team is based in Heerlen and Amsterdam; this particular position is in Heerlen. After COVID-19 you will work both in Heerlen and from home. You are willing to occasionally work from our office in Amsterdam as and when required.