You are Derivatives oriented and manage and support all the applications our team services with the main focus on Murex. You are able to handle a highly regulated, dynamic and complex IT environment. You have an pragmatic attitude, think in terms of opportunities and get things done while playing by the rules and delivering quality. Taking ownership and accepting responsibility comes natural to you. You are intrinsically motivated to enhance your t-shaped skills in the Asset Management domain.
We are looking for an energetic fit for our multi-cultural, multi-disciplined AGILE Derivatives Team.
As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for, among other things:
- Acting as an intermediary between business and in- and external suppliers;
- Supporting our 1st and 2nd line support in the event of complex disruptions and issues;
- Manage the maintenance, security, availability, capacity, reliability, maintainability, performance, serviceability & continuity;
- Advice on solution direction/choices and drive them to a decision;
- Interact with both team as well as end users – front office, back office, IT;
- Participate in late shifts, restoration of service and request fulfillment;
- Supporting system, integration, end user testing and deployments;
- Create, maintain, improve relevant documents.